STUNNING ORGANIC MODERN ARCHITECTURAL STYLE...
ONE-OF-A-KIND WORLD-CLASS VIEWS OF THE SHIMMERING SAN FRANCISCO SKYLINE…
A UNIQUELY SERENE RETREAT IN THE HEART OF THE CITY…
Located at the end of a desirable cul-de-sac at the very height of one of the City’s most scenic residential neighborhoods close to Noe Valley’s popular shopping and dining attractions, this stunningly architectural compound offers a seamless transition from indoor to outdoor living with the surrounding park-like setting creating a wonderful frame for the glittering skyline in the background…
The streamlined organic modernist architecture intertwines with the surrounding natural elements and encloses a one-of-a-kind living atrium with a magnificent birch tree, plantings and a stream in the center of the residence...
Enter into a world of serene luxury through the massive swinging front door with a cantilevered glass and steel catwalk leading into the wide-open living areas of this super-sophisticated abode…
Stunningly discrete, the elegantly understated modern façade highlights symmetry in its architectural presence, framing the sleek, frosted glass entrance as a dramatic focal point. Beautifully stained hardwood and concrete slabs create a dramatic juxtaposition in ode to the essence of this one-of-a-kind home.
The Main Level
- A spectacular frosted glass swinging front door leads into a majestic indoor-outdoor atrium, with a magnificent birch tree shimmering in a magical 2-story garden set against a modernistic backdrop. A perforated metal catwalk gives the illusion of floating as you walk towards the entrance of the main living space.
- The dramatically scaled great room showcases breathtaking San Francisco Skyline views that extend across the Bay Bridge and continues to the sparkling lights of the East Bay hills. Four architecturally stunning cathedral ceilings and floor to ceiling glass walls flood the interior space with an abundance of natural light. Solid wood interior columns and hardwood floors create warmly inviting living/ dining/ entertaining and cooking spaces flowing together to create an ultra-modern layout. Wrapping around the great room and extending the living space seamlessly into the outdoors is a magnificent Northeast terrace- perfect for lounging, dining and enjoying sunsets as the lights of the City start to sparkle.
- The superbly equipped kitchen/dining area is adjacent to the living spaces on the East side of the home. Graced by abundant windows and a large skylight, this gourmet chef’s kitchen is outfitted with steel beams, an industrial-chic stone backsplash and counter-tops, and a chef’s grade metal topped island. Double wine fridges, Wolf 6-burner gas range stove, two sinks, double Wolf ovens and two dishwashers make this kitchen perfect for entertaining as well as casual dining.
Lower Level 1
- An architecturally stunning spiral staircase drapes around a wooden column down to the second level. Here you are greeted by the sounds of running water from the bucolic atrium with outdoor shower, indoor terrace and beautiful plantings creating a stunning bridge between architecture and nature. Off the atrium is a library/ den/ 4th bedroom with skyline views and beautiful built-in shelving on either side of the room.
- The luxurious primary suite with dual spa-like baths lies on the Western side of the home with views of skyline and greenery- a wonderfully serene retreat perfect for enjoying spectacular sunsets and morning sunrises. The North bath enjoys a zebra stripped marble shower and massive soaking tub with stunning City views with the park-like setting in the foreground, while the South bath opens to an outdoor shower in the one-of-a-kind atrium. A massive walk-in closet enjoys elegant built-ins and has large sliding doors leading into the office space/sitting room off the indoor-outdoor atrium. The biophilic design of this uniquely designed space incorporates a wonderfully serene environment for private workspace and peaceful meditation.
- A comfortable guest suite on the East side of the residence enjoys park and City views, as well as a unique bath with steam shower looking into the central atrium.
- A separate laundry room completes this level
Lower Level 2
- Step into a gracious media/ family room as you descend into the lavish lower entertainment level, complete with full wet bar, wine cellar, powder room and a cedar lined sauna. Adjacent is a fabulous entertaining room with a suspended Mid-Century modern ethanol fireplace, sleek stainless kitchen with indoor barbeque looking out to the interior waterfall and sliding glass doors opening up to a covered patio with hot-tub and two in-ground firepits. Steps lead down to an outdoor deck, further expanding the indoor/ outdoor lifestyle. These spaces provide a sophisticated club-like setting with the cozy sitting nooks and multiple amenities. Enjoy both casual evenings as well as large-scale entertaining against the backdrop of floor to ceiling views and a natural waterfall cascading between stones and natural landscaping.
- A very separate 3rd / guest bedroom suite completes this level of the residence
Lower Level 3
- Walk outside through the lushly landscaped grounds and descend to the lowest level where you will find a separate full floor 700 square foot+ gym with full bath and access to the park-like back yard.
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Camron Paul Garcia
Contact Joel Goodrich
Camron Paul Garcia
Coldwell Banker | Global LuxuryDRE# 01955417(415) 474-1750 office(415) 610-2232 mobileCamronPaul.com
Coldwell Banker | Global LuxuryDRE# 01028702(415) 308-8184 mobilewww.JoelGoodrich.com